We're busy dreaming up and planning adventures for 2018 over the winter and will post details in the New Year. Keep checking back or join our mailing list.
- Contemporary Animism: A Wisdom Tradition for the 21st CenturyMon, Jul 20EmbercombeJul 20, 2020, 12:00 PM – Feb 26, 2021, 2:00 PMEmbercombe, Higher Ashton, Exeter EX6 7QQ, UKWith Colin Campbell, Angharad Wynne & Special Guests including Sharon Blackie, David Abram, Stephan Harding and Andy Letcher. This 1 year apprenticeship is a deep exploration of animistic magical practice that focuses on context, place and and the needs of each individual.
- DADENI - Applications for next intakeTue, Dec 01Cae MabonDec 01, 2020, 7:00 PM – Mar 01, 2021, 11:00 PMCae Mabon, Fachwen, Caernarfon LL55 3HB, UKOur next 3 year immersion in the mysteries of Britain 2021-23 . Studying with expert teachers of native plant medicine, ceremony, divination, ancestor connection, dreaming and working with the deep myth and magic, a small group of dedicated seekers will deepen into spirituality native to this land.
- Writing WalesMon, May 17Tŷ Newydd Writer's CentreMay 17, 5:20 PM – May 22, 10:20 AMTŷ Newydd Writer's Centre, Ty Newydd Writing Centre, Llanystumdwy, Cricieth LL52 0LW, UKA short, inspiration steeped week to explore and write about Wales, as a subject, a springboard and everything in between.. We’ll be reading, writing, listening to myths, learning about nature and exploring plenty too, taking walks and excursions in the beautiful surroundings of Gwynedd.
- Earth VigilSat, May 23Dinas Powys Post Roman British HillfortMay 23, 2020, 7:30 PM – May 24, 2020, 7:30 AMDinas Powys Post Roman British Hillfort, Unnamed Road, Dinas Powys CF64, UKA chance to share community, songs, stories, poetry and a vigil for the Earth within the embrace of trees, beneath a canopy of stars. An opportunity to be surrounded by the glory of the dawn chorus. Event in aid of World Wildlife Fund.
- Paviland - Day PilgrimageSat, Apr 11Pilton Green
- Creating CeremonyMon, Mar 09EmbercombeMar 09, 2020, 12:00 PM – Mar 13, 2020, 2:00 PMEmbercombe, Higher Ashton, Exeter EX6 7QQ, UKWith Mac Macartney, Angharad Wynne and Fiona Shaw Join us at beautiful Embercombe for this week in which we take a look at what we mean by ceremony at this time, and how we might bring it back into our lives.
- The Hallow's Queen - A Grail PilgrimageSat, Sep 26Caerwent Roman TownSep 26, 2020, 9:00 AM – 7:40 PMCaerwent Roman Town, Caerwent NP26 5AU, UKThis magical day pilgrimage led by Cath Little and Angharad Wynne, explores the earliest British Grail myth, Peredur. It was the source of Chretien de Troyes' Perceval, the better known Grail story absorbed into the cannon of Arthurian myth. Distance c. 8.5 miles over mixed terrain.