We're busy dreaming up and planning adventures for 2018 over the winter and will post details in the New Year. Keep checking back or join our mailing list.
- Mon, 17 MayTŷ Newydd Writer's Centre17 May, 17:20 – 22 May, 10:20Tŷ Newydd Writer's Centre, Ty Newydd Writing Centre, Llanystumdwy, Cricieth LL52 0LW, UKA short, inspiration steeped week to explore and write about Wales, as a subject, a springboard and everything in between.. We’ll be reading, writing, listening to myths, learning about nature and exploring plenty too, taking walks and excursions in the beautiful surroundings of Gwynedd.
- Tue, 01 DecCae Mabon01 Dec 2020, 19:00 – 01 Mar 2021, 23:00Cae Mabon, Fachwen, Caernarfon LL55 3HB, UKOur next 3 year immersion in the mysteries of Britain 2021-23 . Studying with expert teachers of native plant medicine, ceremony, divination, ancestor connection, dreaming and working with the deep myth and magic, a small group of dedicated seekers will deepen into spirituality native to this land.
- Mon, 20 JulEmbercombe20 Jul 2020, 12:00 – 26 Feb 2021, 14:00Embercombe, Higher Ashton, Exeter EX6 7QQ, UKWith Colin Campbell, Angharad Wynne & Special Guests including Sharon Blackie, David Abram, Stephan Harding and Andy Letcher. This 1 year apprenticeship is a deep exploration of animistic magical practice that focuses on context, place and and the needs of each individual.
- Sat, 23 MayDinas Powys Post Roman British Hillfort23 May 2020, 19:30 – 24 May 2020, 07:30Dinas Powys Post Roman British Hillfort, Unnamed Road, Dinas Powys CF64, UKA chance to share community, songs, stories, poetry and a vigil for the Earth within the embrace of trees, beneath a canopy of stars. An opportunity to be surrounded by the glory of the dawn chorus. Event in aid of World Wildlife Fund.
- Sat, 11 AprPilton Green
- Mon, 09 MarEmbercombe
- Sat, 26 SepCaerwent Roman Town26 Sep 2020, 09:00 – 19:40Caerwent Roman Town, Caerwent NP26 5AU, UKThis magical day pilgrimage led by Cath Little and Angharad Wynne, explores the earliest British Grail myth, Peredur. It was the source of Chretien de Troyes' Perceval, the better known Grail story absorbed into the cannon of Arthurian myth. Distance c. 8.5 miles over mixed terrain.